If you have done your research of ways to make money online, I am sure you encountered many articles and videos saying that one of the best ways to make money online is by selling your own product. It makes sense, doesn’t it? When you create your own product, you earn 100% of what you receive from sales, and you have full control of where and how it is sold.
The problem is that many of us do not have the creative expertise or experience to create our own product. Even if you do, chances are that it would take some to gain the trust as an expert in order to make many sales.
I can understand if you are a bit discouraged at this point. Selling products is a surefire way to make money online, yet if you don’t have a product can you possibly make money?
Yes, you can make money. Here are some ways you can do it:
1. Affiliate marketing - If you don’t have your own product you can make money selling someone else’s. Sites like Clickbank offer a large marketplace of products in every niche. If someone buys from you, you can earn between 50 and 90% commissions. You can include links on your website or submit articles about them to article directories such as Ezine Articles.
2. Blogging – If you don’t think you can make money blogging, think again. You can use Google AdSense to make money if people click on the ads. You can also allow others to advertise on your blog for a small fee.
3. eBay/Amazon - If you don’t have your own product you can use drop shipping to sell. Sites like Salehoo help you find trustworthy suppliers you can work with to buy wholesale items to sell for a profit.
There are other ways as well, but these are ones I have worked with. I know first-hand that they all work. The problem is that they take some time before they produce results. You need to put in a lot of time and effort before you can become successful.
If you are seeking a short-term way to make money without a product of your own, I recommend No Money, No Problem.. With this program, you can start making money within 48 hours. The best part is you don’t need your own product, and you don’t even need your own website. Simply follow the guidelines provided in this informative resource…
I will say again that you can make money online without your own product. It’s a matter of finding what works for you and go at it wholeheartedly. Here’s to your success
In many discussions about making money online, one of the most advised suggestions is to build a list. It makes sense. Having an email list of your own is essentially a list of personal customers. The more people you have on your list, the more exposure to the products or services you are selling. Ultimately this results in more sales for you.
One problem with this is that building a list is often easier said than done, especially if you have little or no advertising budget. Free methods of list building can be used, but it takes a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to build a loyal, willing to buy audience of your own.
So how can you build that advertising budget and make money online without a list? There are several ways:
1. Blogging - This can be a very profitable way to get your message across. You have your own site and your own brand that you can promote however you choose. The drawback is, like building a list, you need to work very hard to build an audience.
2. Article Writing - This is a great way to spread the word about your website and product. Writing quality articles on article sites is also an excellent way to demonstrate your expertise on a topic and enhance your reputation. It helps you in the long run as people are more likely to buy from the “experts” they trust. The negative of article writing is the same as the other methods I’ve already discussed. It takes a great amount of thought and time to write quality material and build an audience that reads it.
3. Online promotion - If you are looking for a way to make money online as quickly as possible, promoting products is a very inexpensive and simple way to start. The simple process consists of promoting someone else’s product (if you don’t have your own) and you receive a commission when someone buys.
If you are looking for advice about how to get started, I share this excellent free resource that provides more information about promoting products, and will show how you can start making money in the next 24 hours. You can do this without a list, and a website can even be provided for you.
Making money without a list is definitely possible. Simply click here for more information…
I encourage you to share your success stories with us here
As someone who has gained valuable experience in selling and marketing online, I have learned that there are many different paths to success. This is a good thing, but it can also result in difficulty, and many newbie marketers find themselves overwhelmed. If only there was a consistent formula to follow to gain success.
Through my experience I have found a consistent formula for success. If you can do this, you are virtually guaranteed success not only in selling online, but in every aspect of life. The golden key I have learned is to provide as much value as possible. Give people more than they ask or expect. This may seem overly simplistic and logical. However, if you consider the most successful people in any field, you will see the truth in this statement. It is those that offer the most assistance and value for the least amount of effort or price. They that consistently provide more than you would expect.
If you are looking to earn more money, find the dream job, or better relationship, simply go above and beyond what’s expected. During the job interview communicate specifically how your presence creates value, and how it can positively affect the company. Take the extra steps to make those around you happy. Figure out what they want and help them get it. Then watch how much it enhances the relationship.
How does this apply to internet marketing? I believe it is perhaps the greatest indicator of success or failure. Those that are in it for self-gain and just to make a buck are quickly exposed, and don’t last long in the internet marketing field. Those that provide the greatest value, exceed expectations, and show people how to achieve the success they crave are the ones that last and grow, steadily (or many times rapidly) increasing their income and positive impacts.
At this point you may ask, “OK, I am still new to this. What can I offer to help others succeed?” I will say that there are many excellent resources out there. One such product is called No Money No Problem. This valuable resource provides helpful information you can provide to help others, and make some money for yourself in the process.
Click here for more information…
No Money No Problem
Remember, the more value you can provide and help others get to where they want to be, the more success that awaits you in the process. Enjoy the process
Everyone wants to know the secret to being successful, and how to get there as quickly as possible. If only there was a magic formula to make it happen.
There is no magical or exact way to encounter success. However, there is one way I’ve learned that is one of the most direct routes to the success you are craving.
The secret is in this quote by Zig Ziglar…. “if you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want”. In my opinion, it doesn’t get much more simple than that. The fastest and most direct way to success is by helping others get there.
Does this make sense? When you think about it, you can see that it doesn’t take long to see the logic in this concept. In fact I can think of several reasons that this makes total sense:
- You are perceived as valuable – The most successful people are the ones that provide the greatest value. The more you help others succeed, the more valuable you become, and the more people seek your services.
- You are perceived as an expert – When people seek information or a service, they are most likely to seek the expert. Who wouldn’t go after the best?
- It comes back at you – It’s part of the law of attraction, sowing and reaping, or whatever you want to call it. When you do good for others, it comes back at you tenfold. Helping others succeed will automatically bring more greatness into your own life.
As you can see, one of the great keys to finding success is finding ways to help other people be successful. Whether you have your own product, book, or other resource or you are promoting someone else’s, your main responsibility is to demonstrate to your audience how this can help them succeed. If it leads them there and helps them accomplish their goals, they will come back to you for more. I see it in my own personal development and online marketing efforts. There are some people that have been very helpful in guiding me to success in certain areas. Naturally it is these people who I return to for buying their books, products, or whatever resource they have.
So what do you have to offer that can help others succeed and result in the rapid manifestation of their desires? Whatever it is could most likely be the key to your own success as well. Help others succeed. Then you will succeed in more ways than you can imagine
Anyone involved in online sales, or any sales for that matter is always looking for the best way to convince their customer that the product they’re selling is right for them. There are different ways to do this, some more aggressive than others.
I was reminded recently about a subtle, yet powerful method to persuade people in general, and turn potential buyers into regular customers. I learned this method from Dale Carnegie and his book “How to Win Friends and Influence People”.
Here’s the tip he provides…The key is to get your customer or the person you are trying to persuade to say YES! It makes sense. Yes is the most affirmative word in the English language. Your job is to get the other person to say yes as many times as possible. You accomplish this by asking questions that you know will bring a yes answer.
Can this work anywhere? I have used it regularly in my middle school classroom. In order to persuade my students to follow my classroom expectations I have several options…I can drill them into their heads, I can bring negative behaviors to their attention every time, or I can use this method. Instead of nagging about what they’ve done wrong, I address it a different way. For example…”don’t you think it would be easier for you to get good grades when you remain focused? “Do you want to stay out of the detention room?” “Do you think other students will be more respectful to you if you are nicer to them?” These are just a few examples. Which one of the methods above works the best? I think even on an 8th grade level the answer is obvious. It’s a softer approach, yet the message gets through loud and clear. I am addressing, yet avoiding focus on the negative. And the best part is that the other person is making up their own mind instead of me telling them what’s right.
The same is true in sales. The key is to get your customer to answer yes as often as possible. Your job is to ask questions about their needs that you believe will produce an affirmative response. There are several benefits to doing this. The first is that you are asking legitimate questions to get the best idea of what your potential customer needs. The best questions are ones where your answers are the solutions. For example…wouldn’t it be great to have one resource that can answer all of your internet marketing questions? Are you looking for something that can save you time and money? Most people will say yes to these types of questions. These are general, and it is recommended that you use more specific and personal questions as well.
Another reason this technique is so powerful is because of the positive reinforcement in the mind. As you are making your presentation and the customer continues to say yes, his/her mind is in a more affirmative state. They are more open to what you are saying, and are making a positive connection between what they need and what you are offering. The great thing is you are not doing this in a forceful, aggressive manner. Also, the other person is thinking and deciding for themselves, and are less likely to feel pressured.
As mentioned, this method (that was first actually presented by Socrates) is helpful and useful in all areas of life. I suggest you use this powerful idea. Ask people questions that will bring a YES response. By doing so, you are much more likely to win their agreement, respect, and perhaps their business. Is this something that would make your life better?
The main point of sales and marketing is to convince people to buy your products and services, right? I would agree. Now, here are two small ads promoting a product. Which one are you more likely to buy from?
Product X is the best product on the market. It’s inexpensive and can solve all of your problems regarding ______. Click here to get yours today.
Many people have difficulty with ____________ It is a common problem that is not easily solved. However, it can be done. For more information about improving your _________ I recommend you check out ________ You can access it by clicking here….
I understand that these are rough, poorly written ads, but they are basic examples to prove my point. Even if you don’t plan on buying anything yet, which one are you most likely to consider first? If you’re like most, you would probably go to the second one. Why? Because the first ad seems too much like a sales pitch. Even though both of these are sales pitches, the first one is more likely to drive people away. It’s simply because people don’t like to feel like they are being sold to. They are more likely to go to someone who they believe has their best interests in mind. The second article seems less like a sales pitch, and more like something that can help me with my problem.
Some people may argue that in order to succeed in sales, one needs to be aggressive. It’s true that you can’t take a passive approach. However, many internet marketers, especially new sellers, depend too much on this aggressive sales approach. Can it work? I suppose, but most likely only in the short run. Those with the most long term success are the ones that focus on helping their potential customer find solutions to their problems, and coming across as the person that can help. The potential for long term relationships is greater, which ultimately results in more sales. Here’s an example of an article I wrote recently with this “solutions” concept in mind…. 7 Reasons You Are Not Making Money Online…And One Solution.
I will echo the truth again that the sales business is not for the passive, and one needs to aggressively pursue potential customers. However, the focus still needs to be on being the guide to helping people find the solutions they are seeking. In that case, more times than not, the product you are selling will sell itself with no aggressive pitches needed.
Avoid sounding like a sales pitch and turning potential customers away. Instead, be their greatest help in finding the solutions they are craving. Then you will have a customer for life
I recently read an article that contained 5 life changing lessons from Zig Ziglar. I have learned that you can’t go wrong with Zig Ziglar, so besides taking them into my own memory and action bank, I share these thoughts with you today:
- Motivation – It’s up to you to get yourself motivated. the key is to start each day with a motivational quote, thought, or anything to get your mind in the right frame of mind. When you start the day in a positive frame of mind, you are more likely to stay there.
- Positive self-talk – Yes, it is ok to talk to yourself. As long as the language is positive and it builds you up. As often as you can, say great things to yourself. As what occurs when other people say things to you, your mind takes it in and starts to believe it. You may have heard this described as positive affirmations. Use these often through the day. Here are some tips on how to do that effectively… 7 Excellent Positive Affirmation Tips
- Write down your goals – You need to have a written goal plan and stick to it. You may also want to write down each of the steps you will take to make it happen.
- Take small steps – Rome wasn’t built in a day. When you take smaller steps it builds your confidence as you see things getting done. These small steps tend to snowball into greater accomplishments.
- Use stories – In your writing, marketing, presenting, or whatever else you do. It’s a simple fact that people listen and learn from stories.
These are 5 small steps. However, I can attest personally for their power and effectiveness. For more details, here’s a link to the article I took these tips from… 5 Life-Changing Lessons From Zig Ziglar
Finally, you may want to check out this other 5 step formula to rapidly manifest your goals… The Ease and Keys of Rapid Manifestation
Of course you have further tips that work for you, I welcome you to share them for other readers here. Have an awesome day
If you haven’t discovered it already, making money online can be difficult, especially for the beginner. These are some roadblocks newbies face….
- No product to sell – How can I make money if I have nothing to sell?
- Costs – I know from experience that it is difficult to start making money when you don’t have the funds to spend on marketing, ads, and helpful products.
- No computer skills – If you are like me, your computer skills are basic at best. Good for you if you excel in this area.
- Lack of sales – It can be frustrating jumping into the online sales pool and not seeing sales.
- Lack of Knowledge – In this big game it’s easy to feel small and lost, not knowing the next steps to take.
- Time – It takes time and work to succeed online. If you have a day job and other obligations you know how frustrating it could be to find even a little bit of time.
- Never made money online before. Do you wonder if you ever will?
I don’t mean to paint a negative picture here, though these are realities that new online marketers often face. The point of this article is to actually encourage you. If you have faced one, some, or all of these obstacles, I offer a solution. It is called No Money No Problem. Here’s how it can help anyone involved in internet marketing, from the experienced marketer to the newbie who is just getting their feet wet. It addresses all of the above roadblocks. It provides a product to sell that people are eager to get their hands on; there is no need to spend money on advertising and the start-up costs are NOT high; no special computer skills are needed. Simply follow the steps provided; you can start making money with within 24 hours; you can be up and running with this within a day or two and can spend as much or little time working this business as you like.
If this sounds like the solution to you online marketing obstacles, get started now by checking out the site for further information…
Everyone is always looking for proven ways to increase sales. In addition, we are always seeking ways we can so at little or no cost. I recently found an excellent resource from Charlie Page, a proven online sales veteran. Charlie is the owner of the Directory of Ezines, and provides a great deal of free and helpful information as well.
I recently received a newsletter from him that inspired me, and I felt the need to pass it on to my readers as well. It’s a list of 5 free and simple ways to increase traffic and sales:
- Links to Facebook and other Social Media pages
- Add a link to your e-mail signature
- Daily posts to your blog
- Comment often on other blogs and forums in your niche
- Help someone else achieve their goals.
I like this list because it showed me some things I am doing right, and some other suggestions to try. It is amazing how simple it is to do each of these. Yes, it takes work and persistence, but these small and free steps can ultimately increase traffic over an extended period of time, ultimately increasing your number of sales.
I share the link here with you in hopes that you will read the full article. Charlie provides full details and tips in each category, and I’m sure it will help you as it has me. As always, I encourage you to add any comments and suggestions as well
I will start with a question where the answer may be seem obvious. However, some may have to think about whether this is seriously true. I ask you now…do you want to be successful?
The answer “of course” is echoing from all sides of my computer speakers and bouncing off the walls. I would answer the same way. Of course I want to be successful, and I know you do too. The problem is that our actions don’t always prove it. Many people want success in internet marketing, sales, or any job or any activity. However, they don’t put in the work, faith, and dedication to make it happen.
The next question is, if people want success so much then why won’t they do those things to get them there? I believe there are several reasons. These are based on study, and from my own experience. Some people don’t do what it takes simply because of fear. They are afraid to step outside of their comfort zones. Others are unsure of exactly what they want, so there is no focus if any steps are being taken at all. Others doubt themselves or their abilities, and procrastinate as a result.
I am guilty of all of the above. I have learned, and this knowledge has helped me avoid some of those pitfalls. I was believing that I was doing what I had to do to succeed and reach some of the elusive goals I have. That was until I watched an inspirational video of someone else who reached his dreams and goals. The work ethic and drive of this professional basketball player puts me to shame. However, it was a wake up call in two ways. It showed me that I have to go above and beyond what I have been doing, and showed me that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.
When I began this blog, it was many of these components I had in mind. Success is a state of mind, and if that is developed correctly, great things can be accomplished. Along with that, it is also necessary to do what it takes, and then even more to make it happen. Some call it massive action. If you are craving success in any area of your life, I recommend you check out this video and let it inspire you. It certainly did for me.